Oral Surgery Consultation
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day. If you have any questions about your upcoming appointment, please call our office: NRV Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Blacksburg Office Phone Number 540-951-8777 (Blacksburg) or NRV Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Radford Office Phone Number 540-633-5700 (Radford).
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Patient forms completed (use our secure Online Patient Registration form or printed forms)
- Your surgical Referral slip and any x-rays (please request these items from your dentist prior to your visit)
- Your picture ID and medical and dental insurance information. If your insurance is through a family member, please include their information on the patient form.
- A list of medications you are presently taking including aspirin, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
- Alert us to any health conditions (i.e., high blood pressure, diabetes, heart condition, artificial joints or valves, or past history of rheumatic fever) or if you are currently taking any medications (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for all appointments.
APPOINTMENT CHANGES: On occasion, an emergency situation may arise that would require our rescheduling your appointment. We will call you as early as possible and will use the contact information you gave us when you made your appointment.
In the event that you find it necessary to change your appointment, or if you will be late for your appointment, we ask that you give us 48 hours notice. We reserve the right to charge for missed appointments.
Are You Ready to Enhance Your Smile?
Contact NRV Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Ltd. with any questions or to schedule an appointment to reclaim your smile today!