James E. VanGilder, DDS
Meet Dr. VanGilder
Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. James VanGilder has been practicing Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery for over 15 years. He attended Indiana University and graduated with a BS in Biology in 1992.
Dr. VanGilder attended dental school at Indiana University School of Dentistry and received his DDS in 1996.
In 2004, Dr. VanGilder completed his training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Wilford Hall Medical Center.
Dr. VanGilder says: “I am married and have 3 children. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, hunting, and currently working on my Master of Divinity Degree.”
For more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. VanGilder, please call our oral surgery offices: NRV Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Blacksburg Office Phone Number 540-951-8777 (Blacksburg) or NRV Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Radford Office Phone Number 540-633-5700 (Radford).
Blacksburg Office Hours
Radford Office Hours
Professional Association and Certifications
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Virginia Dental Association
- Virginia Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association
- Southeastern Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
Healthcare Facility Affiliations
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery