Surgical Fees and Payment
Our fees are determined by the time involved and the complexity of the procedure and are the same for all patients, whether or not they have insurance. Our office policy is payment at the time of service for all treatments unless other arrangements have been made in advance. This allows us to keep the cost of providing service lower without reducing the quality of care we provide to you.
Still Have Questions?
We are here to help find the best financial option for your personalized care. Call us today!
The following methods of payment are available:
- Cash or Check (local — Check writer must be present)
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover or AMEX — (Card holder must be present)
- Emergency Care — As a general rule this is to be paid for at the time service is provided.
- Care Credit (800-365-8295) — Card holder must be present
- CareCredit for our Backsburg Office »
- CareCredit for our Radford Office »
- Arrangements other than these must be authorized by the business office. Please call us at: Blacksburg Office Phone Number 540-951-8777 (Blacksburg) or Radford Office Phone Number 540-633-5700 (Radford).