Dental Emergencies and COVID-19 in Blacksburg
Our oral surgery practice is continuing to see dental emergencies. Our doctors’ priority is to try to take care of patients with dental emergencies instead of hospitals and emergency rooms.
Please read the information below and call us for more information or an emergency appointment: NRV Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Blacksburg Office Phone Number 540-951-8777.
What is a Dental Emergency?
The ADA specifies the following as dental emergencies that you should call us for:
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Painful swelling in or around your mouth
- Pain in a tooth, teeth or jaw bone
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- After surgery treatment (dressing change, stitch removal)
- Broken or knocked out tooth
- Denture adjustment for people receiving radiation or other treatment for cancer
- Snipping or adjusting wire of braces that hurts your cheek or gums
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
Are You Having a Dental Emergency?
NRV Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Ltd. is here to to provide you with the relief you deserve.