Clinton W. Howard, DMD, MS
Meet Dr. Howard
Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Clinton Howard has been practicing Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery for over 30 years. He attended Virginia Tech and graduated with a BS in Aerospace Engineering in 1968.
Dr. Howard attended dental school at the Medical College of Georgia and received his DMD in 1976. He completed his training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in 1984 at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Dr. Howard says: “I am married and have 4 grown children and 5 grandchildren. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, on the golf course, skiing, and at the lake.”
Professional Associations and Certifications
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Virginia Dental Association
- Virginia Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Southeastern Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association
- Healthcare Facility Affiliations
- LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
For more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Howard, please call our oral surgery offices: NRV Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Blacksburg Office Phone Number 540-951-8777 (Blacksburg) or NRV Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Radford Office Phone Number 540-633-5700 (Radford).
Blacksburg Office Hours
Radford Office Hours